Objective: To produce concept art that will explore new ideas as well as expand on existing worlds. I want to have a hand in the creation of the fantastic worlds that we see in the games we all enjoy. I also want to be a part of a team with a fun and collaborative work environment.
Freelance artist. Creating illustrations for board games and card games.
Teaching a class part time as an online instructor for AAU.
I provide detailed feedback and paint overs for students.
Answer questions regarding assignments and the art industry.
Grade assignments and keep discussions on track.
Minimaps, icons, achievement badges, illustrations and concept art.
Contractor UI Artist: (Hired for 2 separate contracts.)
• Project: Battlefield Hardline
• Designed and created Badges for achievements, patches and awards.
• Converted and cleaned up images for dozens of blueprint style mini-maps.
• Paint overs of 3D models for final in game presentation.
• Experience using Frostbite (EA's proprietary game engine)
Concept Artist: Explored character concepts for a contemporary animation style game(unannounced title). Developed prop and environmental concepts, did mood paintings and style guides for other 2D and 3D artists. I was also responsible for character texture painting for our in game 3D models.
• Concept art for characters, props and environments.
• Modeling props, vehicles, environment assets and characters.
• Textured 3D assets
• UI design including HUD, Logos, and icons.
• Illustration for splash art and marketing purposes.
• Animation for 3D characters as well as 2D animation for marketing.
• Particle Effects in the Unity 3D engine.
· During my stay at Wicked Loot we ran a Kick-starter for our game “Spark Rising.” My team nd I broadcast on twitch for 48 hours in order to raise funds for our campaign. I was tasked with doing art and modeling demos during the stream, as well as interacting with our viewers and addressing all art related questions. While I was streaming we peaked around 2000 viewers. After the night was over we had raised about $15,000 which put us over our Kickstarter goal (almost 90% of our goal).
· 2D props/characters/environment creation, UI design, paint overs, sprite animation, illustrations.
Shipped Games: Atari Outlaw, Giant Realms, Arthur Christmas: Elf Run, Furious Racing World Champ Games Under Development: Project Illuminate, Spark Rising